« Home | huh? » | Emptiness » | Agitation » | Impatience » | [Photo: Light of Wisdom - VI by carf] Those who ar... » | Must Watch » | Compassion » | The Solution » | Moonvertising? » | [Photo: Winter Sunset by christianrobinson]True br... »

Intertwined

[Photo: Sock Creature]


The creatures that inhabit this earth --
be they human beings or animals --
are here to contribute, each in its own particular way,
to the beauty and prosperity of the world.

-- Dalai Lama

Aww. :)

That is so Zen eh?

I love this anthropomorphic view..it helps ease the fact that in reality Life is a perpetual war between organisms that will not cease until the Sun dies in 4 Billion years....
sorry.. I ruined the vibe.

Because I am a total Dog-Nut I really just wanted to say suchagoodboy yes you are..I don't know why I always talked to my Dog in baby talk? How is he supposed to know that I am the Alpha Male if I talk.. wikethisyouwittlesweetieyou'resuchagooboy..I mean really?

Post a Comment