« Home | May the best man -- or woman -- win! » | Imagini VisualDNA » | Faith? » | 9/11 news broadcasts of 2nd "plane's" impact » | Ahmadinejad » | Liars. » | Huh? » | My Apologies, Mr. President » | Bushism » | September 11, 2007 »

Outdated, but still hilarious



Classic..still there best effort to date.
I thought of you last night when I saw Mike Shermer of Skeptic Magazine on Glenn Beck (I love to hate him) debunking the conspiracy theories about 911. He said that they studied the growing phenomenon of conspiracy devotees on the Internet and contacted experts in the field of aeronautics and engineering to help them.

They found no evidence that the Government, especially this one, could orchestrate or initiate any activity this complex. I don't recall if they discussed the Pentagon debris stuff...don't think so..anyway they might have a bit on 911 at their site.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Skeptics_Society

hehe.. Yeah, I suppose if you want to believe that they secretly coordinated the whole thing, you have to be willing to give them credit for being smart/talented enough to pull it off :)

Thanks for sharing this. Good one!

Post a Comment