« Home | 50 lbs » | the Unknown » | Tenant » | Gravity » | Skills » | Truth » | Friend or Foe? » | Tenant » | Relationship Quote » | Personal Evolution »

Your Bait?

[Photo: The Picture Fish by GodMadeMeFunky]



Here's an interesting question, made me smile:

If you were a fish, what would a fisherman want to use as bait if he really wanted to catch you quickly?



Question selected from The Conversation Piece 2.

pepperoni

a nice pink, juicy, and salty piece of steak would work for me.

Or, anything with a sandalwood scent...

Lasagna.

Mike, you forgot the quantifier of 'vegetarian'! Very important! :)

I think attractive naked women would work or a really moist falfel.

Shoes.

A hot fudge sundae with nuts and a cherry. How funny!

Everyone, thanks for sharing! I was surprised that there were so may food responses!

Navillus: If she is naked, will you even notice if she is attractive? :)

I am a gravid revenous 2.5 ton Great White and I am starving!

I would like a large frantic mentstruating woman who had eaten lots of garlic and oily fish for lunch..yum yum.

Thanks for the great visual, HE!

Yikes, what a visual!

dark chocolate

Post a Comment