« Home | Easy there, Granny. » | Person of the Year » | Punctuation » | Courage to Resist » | Plumber » | Pictorial » | What's in a name? » | Buddha with Thousand Hands » | Tradition » | Quotes »

The Perfect Present...not!

How often have you received gifts from someone who you thought knew you well and wondered," What was s/he thinking?!" I thought this commercial cleverly demonstrated these sentiments:





That got me wondering...

What is the worst or most bizarre gift that you have received?
For what occasion?

My worst present was a six pack of socks.

Why give bad presents when you can get a list. However if you surprise her, make it nice.

the guy with the vacuum got me laughing!

Probably the Temporary Restraining Order that Jodie Foster sent me for Christmas...
sheesh, never saw that one coming!

Have a great holiday Angela, Merry Chrismakwanzakkuh!

The worst was the gift I just got from my partner's grandparents - a sweater vest - wowch.

I have a standing order if you don't know or aren't sure - Border's or Amazon GC is your best bet.

Buono Saturnalia!

Just nasty!! lol

that was painful to watch.

btw, i'm here via blogmad.

Hi thankks for sharing this

Post a Comment