« Home | Easy there, Granny. » | Person of the Year » | Punctuation » | Courage to Resist » | Plumber » | Pictorial » | What's in a name? » | Buddha with Thousand Hands » | Tradition » | Quotes »

The Perfect Present...not!

How often have you received gifts from someone who you thought knew you well and wondered," What was s/he thinking?!" I thought this commercial cleverly demonstrated these sentiments:





That got me wondering...

What is the worst or most bizarre gift that you have received?
For what occasion?

My worst present was a six pack of socks.

Why give bad presents when you can get a list. However if you surprise her, make it nice.

the guy with the vacuum got me laughing!

Hello,I had found that your blog is very interesting.
Therefore,I'm interested to do a link exchange with you.
My blog is at http://arsenalforarsenalfans.blogspot.com.
Please leave your blog's link and it's description so that I can place it in my blog.And if you like,would you please put my blog into your Technorati Favorites and I would do the same on your blog.
I hope you will agree since this will benefit us.

And please comment my blog so I can know where's my mistake and try to rectify it.

Probably the Temporary Restraining Order that Jodie Foster sent me for Christmas...
sheesh, never saw that one coming!

Have a great holiday Angela, Merry Chrismakwanzakkuh!

The worst was the gift I just got from my partner's grandparents - a sweater vest - wowch.

I have a standing order if you don't know or aren't sure - Border's or Amazon GC is your best bet.

Buono Saturnalia!

Just nasty!! lol

that was painful to watch.

btw, i'm here via blogmad.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link